Cryptic Competition - more clues !
Wednesday 5th November 2008
Cryptic Competition - More Clues !
Here is the next batch of 15 clues for the cryptic competition:
16. No need to press gang those who come aboard here
17. Surely the pig doesn't work for the Met Office
18. Scottish Isles and French town come together for this floating wine
19. Q may have travelled this road
20. Here you may find tweedy apples
21. Sounds like a raptor for this holy man
22. The cunning beast would not like the owners of this roaster
23. Ne'er cast a clout till Charles is out of here
24. To call the tune you must pay him some money
25. Very new lira loses an article and turns around for a vista
26. A king, saint and apostle - this man has it all !
27. Tanacetum vulgare has experienced a transformation here
28. Could Captain Flint be referring to this vessel
29. Firm wax & MOT but no livestock here
30. Blue story on the river for the over fifties
Final 15 clues will appear in December