Memorial Hall update
Friday 23rd July 2021
The Trustees of the Hall are no longer obliged to impose the restrictions that were applied throughout the pandemic.
The Meeting Room upstairs is therefore available for booking and the kitchen is open for use. The number of people admitted to any event rests now on the judgement of the organisers.
However, we still need to stay safe and to protect one another. To promote the cleanliness that can help defeat the infection, the supplies of sanitiser and impregnated cloths will remain available.
- Clean hands thoroughly and frequently;
- Sanitise when entering/leaving;
- Wear a face mask if asked to do so;
- Before leaving the building, clean all the door knobs, window handles, light switches and thermostat controls you have touched;
- If you feel ill, stay at home.