Minibus Sightseeing Trip to Land's End
Sunday 24th September 2017
The LERRYN AREA MINIBUS ASSOCIATION runs a timetable of weekly trips to Bodmin and monthly trips to Truro and St Austell. In addition, in full consultation with our passengers, we run a programme of "Special Trips".
Our September trip on Thursday 21st was a sightseeing trip to Land's End and once again we had glorious weather. Our itinerary was as follows:
- Lerryn-Lostwithiel-Marazion: we had our coffee break in the Godolphin Arms Hotel from which you have front seat views of St Michael's Mount
- Marazion-Land's End: we had lunch at the hotel and the staff had reserved for our group tables by the bay windows and we had uninterrupted views of the sea. What a treat! The weather was so clear that you could see the Isles of Scilly without problems. The food was good too!
- Land's End-Sennen Cove: we found benches overlooking the beautiful sandy beach from which we could follow the antics of walkers, swimmers and surfers. Some passengers even indulged in an ice-cream!
- Sennen Cove-Zennor-St Ives: this must be the prettiest road in Cornwall with breathtakingly views of the sea on the left and the moor on the right
- St Ives-Lostwithiel-Lerryn
Our next Special Trips are as follows:
- Saturday 28th October: Tavistock Farmers’ Market
- Saturday 25th November am: LAMA Christmas Coffee Morning
- Thursday 30th November am: Waitrose Special (Truro)
- Thursday 14th December am: Trelawney Garden Centre