RED STORE CHARITY EVENT, Lerryn
Thursday 28th October 2021
The Red Store Charity Event is back this year! Please come along on Saturday 13 November 2021 between 11.00 am and 1.00 pm to support our local charities/organisations. This year it really is a village affair. Those taking part are:
- the RNLI (Lostwithiel and District Branch), selling their excellent selection of Christmas Cards and gifts
- Lerryn School Association, with a lucky dip
- our two local churches; the Friends of St Veep Church with a tombola stall and the Friends of St Winnow with their amazing raffle and a selection of quality gifts
- the Brains Trust Charity, selling cards and pictures by local artist Carole Middleto
- Lerryn Christmas Tree appeal 2021; try your luck at a raffle with a difference
- Lerryn Calendar 2022 with tide tables will also be on sale – an excellent present for those who love Lerryn!
and, while this is going on inside, weather permitting, the Lostwithiel Training Band will be playing outside between 11.00 and 12.00.
We will do our best to keep you safe. The Red Store will be well ventilated. There will be a traffic light system controlling access and hand sanitiser will be available on arrival and on exit. We would appreciate the wearing of face masks when entering the building.