Want to know how to buy your fish from our new village supplier? Read on!
Wednesday 14th December 2011
LERRYN FISH PURCHASE PROCEDURE
- On Wednesday mornings, starting January 4th 2012, telephone Hayley Thomas of Richards in Par with your fish order and agree on fish type, amount and price.
- Telephone number to ring is 01726 825078.
- Fish will be caught between Wednesday and Friday.
- Orders will be delivered to the Drill Hall in Lerryn by 11a.m. on Fridays.
- Please bring exact money if possible to pay for your fish at 11a.m. The fish will be wrapped up with your name, fish type and price on the package.
- Collect your order and pay Bill Needs or David St.John who will keep the money and pay the Richards driver on the following Friday.
- Obviously the fish will not keep so please make sure that there is somebody to collect and pay for it.
Any queries to Bill Needs 01208 872884 or David St.John 01208 873373