Charity begins at home
Tuesday 16th November 2021
‘Charity begins at home’ – or so the saying goes.
It certainly did last Saturday at the Red Store Charity Event. Our annual event was a great success. As the Lostwithiel Training Brass Band played alongside the river, the good people of Lerryn and surrounding area came along and gave their generous support to the following local charities/organisations: RNLI; Lerryn School Association; Friends of St Veep Church; Friends of St Winnow Church; The Brain Tumour Charity; Lerryn Christmas Tree Appeal; 2022 Lerryn Calendar and Cards
Thank you to all who called in and gave so generously. Your support is greatly appreciated.
If you were unable to attend, and would like help any of the above there is still time; here are the contact details:
- RNLI : www.justgiving.com/fundraising/lostwithiel-rnli-lifesavers-fund-2021
- Lerryn School Association: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friends of St Veep Church: Go to www.parishgiving.org.uk and search for St Veep.
- Friends of St Winnow Church: Go to www.parishgiving.org.uk and search for St Winnow
- The Brain Tumour Charity: www.thebraintumourcharity.org
- Lerryn Christmas Tree Appeal: Collection boxes in Lerryn River Store and The Ship Inn, Lerryn
- 2022 Lerryn Calendar: Available from Lerryn River Store
The Red Store Lerryn CIC